Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Saucy Inspiration

It wasn't the first time I found myself in the store wondering what to make for dinner and trying to avoid the same old-same old. I was in the pasta aisle and came across this pasta sauce. I have learned that just about any product with the picture of a mother and/or the word "Mom" added to it is usually gonna be pretty good. It became the inspiration for a yummo pasta dinner. The sauce was delicioso! I will certainly buy it again!

Of course, the organic portobello mushrooms looked equally appealling



and what is a yummo pasta dinner without one of my top five favorite wines? I love this wine named after Francis Coppola's daughter, Sophia. It is a very light blush which runs in the $17-$20 range depending on where you buy it.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to share the recipe! everyone loves a good recipe! and that wine sounds yummy!

My Name is Kirsten Not Kristen said...

I was impressed with the sauce. It was full of all sorts of yummy things and not at all runny.