As Thanksgiving approaches, I find myself pondering my blessings and things I am thankful for a little bit more than usual.
Here is a little list of what I am thankful for today and as you will see, each one varies in degree to the grand scheme of things.
1. Today is my 14th Wedding Anniversary! I am so thankful that God chose me to marry Prince Charming!
2. I am thankful that my daughter has the week off from school. We played Monopoly yesterday and watched old ShirleyTemple movies this afternoon.
3. I am thankful that the Shirley Temple song, "Animal Crackers in my Soup" is finally out of my head this evening.
4. I am thankful for the package I received from family in Denmark.
5. I am thankful that the new lipstick I bought without even trying it on first ended up being a super fabulous color on me.
6. I am thankful for the roses my husband surprised me with this afternoon.
7. I am thankful for the kind words my younger sister shared with me today.
8. I am thankful for a wonderful evening out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary. (I wore the new lipstick)
Sealed with a Kiss, Kirsten