Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sock Skeleton


Meet Blanch McSkully! I whipped up this cute lanky skeleton in one night using, you guessed it, socks! 1 pair to be exact...except, don't tell Blanch--She would think it quite ghastly if she knew she was made out of socks. I got this idea from none other than the extraordinaire herself, Martha Stewart . This adorable Halloween craft was easy peezy lemon squeezy. Click here for the How-To guide. I am thinking that next year I will make more and embroider pretty art flowers on the face to celebrate Dia de los Muertos aka Day of the Dead . OR, I may just hand over Blanch McSkully to my cat. The entire time I was sewing her arms and legs on, he thought I was creating a wonderful toy just for him. I had to place Blanch on my fireplace mantle to keep her safe from Custard Kitty. His sharp kitty claws and teeth scared her to death, so to speak. Haha!

Sealed with a Kiss, Kirsten
S.W.A.K.

No comments: