Friday, January 28, 2011

{ Pink Rose Wristlet }


A little pink rose wristlet for a little girl. Her very FIRST rose wristlet for her very first Father-Daughter Dance.



Later than evening while getting into her pajamas, she sleepily said, "You know Mom, I thought I was gonna be soooo original with my rose wristlet. But, almost all the girls had one on." I realized that in all the fuss and excitement of helping her get ready for the dance, that I had forgotten to mention that a rose wristlet was common when going to dances. Her overall assessment just before drifting off into a world of dreams where she would continue dancing with her Daddy was "I liked mine the best."

Sealed with a Kiss, Kirsten
S.W.A.K.

1 comment:

dannigirl said...

awh, she looks so beautiful girl!! just like her momma.
~danni