Saturday, June 26, 2010

All American Robot!


Isn't this just the cutest lil' patriotic robot ever?!?! I especially love the soda bottle cap eyes! This robot would be such a fun centerpiece at your 4th of July celebration. Wouldn't it look like a proud little American on Independence Day! I love Family Fun Magazine for a variety of reasons. This magazine always inspires me to get crafting with my daughter and as a family. Most of their crafts require items you already have lying around your home like the coffee cans and paper towel rolls on this patriotic robot. I know I said my favorite part was his cute little bottle cap eyes---but, now I am thinking it is the fact that he is full of sugary goodness on the inside! I am giving this crafty project a score of EASY PEEZY LEMON SQUEEZY!
For instructions and guide on how to make this Patriotic Robot for your 4th of July celebration, click here.

---Sealed with a Kiss, Kirsten
S.W.A.K.




No comments: