Thursday, October 27, 2011

{ Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater }

 As I stand between the rows of pumpkins I think to myself, Has a whole year gone by since we last visited this pumpkin patch? and How can that be? ....I also revisit the idea of how nice it would be to have a pumpkin patch of my own.


Me and my Pumpkin Pie


My favorite part about the temperatures 
dropping is snuggling with these two.

She is getting older because today while getting dressed, I walked in on her standing in front of the mirror with the comb she received from photographer on school picture day styling her hair and tucking part of it behind her ears and saying that this is how she wanted her hair styled and asked if I could help her get it this way. I love having a little girl.

Cheater Cheater, Pumpkin Eater


Look, it's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!


After buying our pumpkins, big and small, warty and orange, my husband had a great idea for dinner by saying,
 "Let's go to Al's Pizza."
and so that is how we ended a lovely Autumn day.

Sealed with a Kiss, Kirsten
S.W.A.K.





No comments: